Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Bell

Playbook screen

My playbook is a year old and recently the screen will not respond to the swipe after a while of being on standby mode. Sometimes it will respond but the colours are all hypo weird as if I used a photo app to distort the screen. Al

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Playbook screen

That's a new one. I haven't heard that issue reported before.

Have you tried rebooting the Playbook? Hold down the power button for 20 seconds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Highlighted
My Device: Blackberry 9780 and Blackberry 9330 CDMA
My Carrier: TElKOMSEL and SMARTFREN

Re:

I have new blackberry 9330 cdma. and when turn on wifi and input the user name and password and then, Error 400 : cant read POST data. so, icant using wifi for downloading app on my bb app world. please give me solution as soos as possible , because i've used blackberry for my daily activities on mobililty.

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Playbook screen

Yes. I have to restart with power button because I can only see black screen. If it comes up with the funky colour scheme I can press standby and it usually comes back properly. Thanks for your reply.