Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Regular Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z30, Q10, Bold 9900, 64GB Playbook
My Carrier: Telus

Please update playbook or make it open source.

Simple things must be updated such as browser or music and video stores so they are compatible with BB10 downloads, please improve bridge or make it so we can use miracast and display our phones screen on the playbook! this is much needed and will please loyal bb users

Contributor
My Device: PlayBook 16g
My Carrier: Wifi

Re: Please update playbook or make it open source.

Can't speak to the other things but do you have the OS update from 2 days ago? 2.1.0.1917. Don't know if solves the problems you mention. Just making sure you know.

There also is or isn't a problem with BB WORLD. See it for that and other messages on this site. Cheers. 

Contributor
My Device: Z3
My Carrier: Airtel

it would be great open source and unlock the bootloader as BB as offically ended the support for PB
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

too many police and government agencies are using it and I doubt BlackBerry will ever make it open source

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V