Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Bell

Poor Customer Service

Dear Blackberry,

I cannot believe this is the only way to get customer service on your products (no I don't qualify for the 90 day service package). I see dozens and dozens of devices not working properly on this site and wonder how my questions will ever get answered. 

Is there anyone who knows how to get my playbook looked at - or is it now just an expensive table coaster?

Soon to be former BBuser.

Regular Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: n/a

Re: Poor Customer Service

[ Edited ]

What problems do you have with your PlayBook. We'll see if we can help you out.

I'm guessing the solutions other users have posted aren't useful? 

Contributor
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: Rogers

NO LIVE Blackberry Customer Service!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]
Like you I did not qualify for the FREE 90 day service package and no explanation was offered as to why not by the website. When I purchased the playbook the salesman explained that the FREE 90 day customer service was part of the package being sold. I went back to the store (BestBuy), explained what happened and this was news to the salesman. He had no idea why it this happened. I am new to Blackberry as of November 2011 for my phone and a month ago for my tablet. It stinks that I cannot get any questions answered through RIM. The only place it here and at times there are no answers here either..... The way RIM is struggling with the competition it is weird it is doing nothing to keep the customer base they currently have. Giving good customer service is not expensive and whatever the expense would be offset by a happy increasing customer base. Maybe this too is to late to be of any benefit.
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z10 & Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Re: NO LIVE Blackberry Customer Service!!!!!!!

Ellis-57996 wrote:
Like you I did not qualify for the FREE 90 day service package and no explanation was offered as to why not by the website. When I purchased the playbook the salesman explained that the FREE 90 day customer service was part of the package being sold. I went back to the store (BestBuy), explained what happened and this was news to the salesman. He had no idea why it this happened. I am new to Blackberry as of November 2011 for my phone and a month ago for my tablet. It stinks that I cannot get any questions answered through RIM. The only place it here and at times there are no answers here either..... The way RIM is struggling with the competition it is weird it is doing nothing to keep the customer base they currently have. Giving good customer service is not expensive and whatever the expense would be offset by a happy increasing customer base. Maybe this too is to late to be of any benefit.

Don't go by the website.  CALL SUPPORT.  They will ask for the serial number.  They have very good support.   

Be a Shepard and not an iSheep.
Contributor
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: NO LIVE Blackberry Customer Service!!!!!!!

Thanks for that information aandras. I wonder why the direct calling that you stated is not public knowledge?
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Play Pal
My Carrier: Telus

You have my vote on RIM's poor customer service.  Now in 3rd day waiting for assistance for no screen response (device just 7 days in service prior to failure)Smiley Frustrated   wprice.

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

I had a great experience with phone support

contact them here

http://us.blackberry.com/support/playbook-support/contact.jsp

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V