Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Tour 9630

Re: Print to Go

So I reported last night that my 'print to go' just disappeared into a black hole and never actually arrived at the pb. My problem was my vpn. If I disabled vpn and simply accesesed the Internet without going through vpn then print to go worked like a charm 

Regular Contributor
My Device: playbook 16Gb
My Carrier: none

[ Edited ]

morbium wrote:

Not to be redundant to this issue,I shut down my computer for the night, logged back in and had to do the whole darn process again...shut down avg, reboot the PlayBook, send a document, turn avg back on.  Very annoying.  Would be nice if Print to Go would just evolve into a cloud based service.

cloud service. you already can have access to google box. print to go just a way for you connect without explicit ID. for me when I'm a pc either I don't want to install or I can't install print to go, I just use the usb connection with the US  address under settings, about network. of course the PB setting for file sharing must be on, password optional though recommended for file sharing.

of couse print to go is a lto more convenient and faster for large file while I nkow the usb connection let me copy a whole directory tree I don't know and have not tried if print to go will let me do that.

Contributor
My Device: Dev Alpha A
My Carrier: Koodo

I have the same issue with print to go where everything seems to go fine but documents never arrive to PB.  I do have blackberry balance active.

New Contributor
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: n/a

Where where WHERE is this "registraton" on the PC for entering this pairing password?   WHERE IS IT?  How do I get there on the PC in order to enter it????

Contributor
My Device: Dev Alpha A
My Carrier: Koodo

During your first attempt to print to "print to go" printer driver, it will ask for your blackberry id followed by the pairing #.

New Contributor

all that I can ever get by attempting to print is a little tiny popup window on a full sized web page which, when I scroll around, says INCORRECTLY that I have browser cookies off

New Contributor

that is, on XP I get the "cookies" while with my other machine on W7 I can only ever get the time out
New Contributor

also how do I find this "blackberry ID"  ?   I have learned how to change the password via email link, but nowhere in any of that process was there any "blackberry ID" explained to me

Regular Contributor
My Device: Playbook

If you go to the Blackberry ID tab in Settings on your PlayBook, it should have all your info there.

New Contributor
My Device: torch 9800; Playbook
My Carrier: Telus

Experiencing exactly the same failure on Windows 7 Home Premium, 64bit.  Print To Go login times out, sends me to a fresh screen, lets me log on, then does nothing.