Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

My Device: playbook

Print to go does not print to playbook

Everything looks good, double and triple checked info required (e-mail address and pin number match), my computer says "print successful", but nothing, absolutely nothing appears on my playbook.  I resent the "print" from my computer to my playbook, successfully, ten times and nothing gets to my playbook.  The "print to go app" is empty!!!!!   Need help desperately.

Thank you

Super Contributor
My Device: PlayBook 32GB and PlayBook 16GB
My Carrier: DCI Telecom

Re: Print to go does not print to playbook

[ Edited ]

expos08 wrote:

Everything looks good, double and triple checked info required (e-mail address and pin number match), my computer says "print successful", but nothing, absolutely nothing appears on my playbook.  I resent the "print" from my computer to my playbook, successfully, ten times and nothing gets to my playbook.  The "print to go app" is empty!!!!!   Need help desperately.

Thank you

If your PC says print is successful it should  be in your PlayBook.  Open your file manager and look in your downloads or print folder.  I use Files and Folders.  I can't recall where it is but it should be there somewhere.  I recall the "printed files" are not in a logical place. Sorry I can't test it now as I am not at home.