Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Regular Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Orange (UK)

Session Expired error in browser

Hi guys,

I hope everyone had an excellent festive period. I have been trying to access certain parts of websites and after I have successfully logged in and trying to access the member section i receive this error: 

Session expired

Why does my session expire?

This could be either...

1. For your security, your session expires after 10 minutes of no activity. This means no link has been clicked or data has been submitted in last 10 minutes.
  2. You have entered the URL of a particular page, which cannot be viewed without prior authentication.

I have previously accessed these websites on my PlayBook but I am unable to any longer. These include the Etihad careers section along with the Emirates careers section.

I have tried clearing the browser history, cookies, cache and local storage along with restarting the PlayBook, but all to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Dave

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z10 & Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Re: Session Expired error in browser

Try hard reseting the playbook. using the power + - buttons all at the same time.
Be a Shepard and not an iSheep.
Regular Contributor

Those are the buttons to take a screen capture. Are there any other buttons that I should be pressing?
Regular Contributor

I completely miss read that my apologies. I have tried the hard reset and still to no avail. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have also tried the bridge browser and I have also tried the basic browser and also the comic sans browser and all of these have the same errors as well.

Regular Contributor

This is a screen capture of the Session Expired error I'm receiving. I have been asked to make a post here from an email that I received from BlackBerry but I had already made a post so I thought I'd update with a screen capture and other errors I've seen.

Regular Contributor

Session Expired

Regular Contributor

Browser Display whilst loading

Highlighted
Regular Contributor