Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Highlighted
New Developer
My Device: Playbook - 32gig
My Carrier: NA

Solution: Viewing "Account Activity" on BMO Investorline Financial website, using Playbook. Works fine.

Using BMO Investorline Online Investment website:

How to get Transaction History (ie. Account Activity) using Playbook:

I sent an email asking about how to get transaction activity on BMO Investorline account.
I spent a while on the phone with a BMO guy in Support, and we did not get to a solution, but he confirmed
that it worked ok on his iPhone.    After the call, I determined how to get it on the Playbook.

When I touch "Portfolio" options, the dropdown menu appears, and then it immediately jumps to showing
the first option, "Positions".  And on the "Positions" page, there is no option for "Transaction History" 
But you can get it.   
Do the following:
 1)  Press the "Site Map" option at the very bottom left of the "Positions" screen.
         This will cause another web page tab to open.   On this new page, find the option
         called "Transaction History", and press it.   It will flash, and change colour from blue to
         green, and back to blue.
  2)  Swipe your finger down from screen top, to show all the open web page tabs.
        You will see there are *two* BMO Investorline web page tabs open.    Your site map
        page is the second one.
  3)  Just touch the *first* BMO Investorline web page tab (from the top screen list of 
       open web page tabs), and you should see your "Transaction History" page, which will
       show all account activity for whatever date-range you enter.  (default is from previous
       month beginning, to current date - usually what you want to see...)

So, the BMO Investorline site works fine on the Playbook.  You just need to view previous
tab to see results of any site map option selection.  Just swipe down from screen top to
view and select from open web pages.

- Mark Langdon
 GEMESYS Ltd.

Sent from my BlackBerry® PlayBook™