Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Highlighted
Visitor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Bell

Suggestion Over Playbook Music App

Hi,

Today, I've been thinking of something, so I share.

Would it be possible for you guys to modify the music app so it could be something unseen.

Actual Problem:

No alpha search.

Actual Solution:

I would like a dynamique search engine that could let me search in the conventionnal way as well as in a non conventionnal way.

Explaination:

In the non conventionnal way I could team the artist, song, I was looking for inside a bigger playlist for example.

I am looking for K.Maro and so I get inside his ''directory'' but I don't want to listen only to this artist, so I look up for dynamique search and find out that he is also listed in RNB with 50 other song as well as in soul music with 35 other song and in one of my own playlist with 32 song and easily reach any of theese category.

For example:

I've selected ''Balade à Toronto'' I click on dynamique search and it says search as a particular song/artist or album

so if I search as a song it will give me the gender and playlist where this song is listed.

But

If I search this same song and select artist I can add all the song from this particular artist/album inside a linked playlist.

This way I would own the ultimate on-the-go playlist maker.

Thx if you listen to me.

Guillaume