Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: Verizon

Sync Calendar from PC to PlayBook

I am new- not sure exactly how to do this. My BB Curve is not even synced to the PC -- I downloaded the BlackBerry Desktop software but it is not obvious to me how I do this. 

Contributor
My Device: Q10, 9900, Playbook
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Sync Calendar from PC to PlayBook

The Playbook essentially reads the calendar information from your Curve via Blackberry Bridge. Simply connect you Curve to the PC, sync calendars, then open the Bridge Calendar app on the Playbook (you will need to pair the Curve and Playbook if you have not already done so). Same goes for contacts.
New Contributor

Thanks for the simple instructions. I did the PC to Curve part and will attempt the Curve to PB bridge -- I have that all setup already. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

What about when I want to transfer docs from my OC to the Tablet -- Is it best to simply send via email?

Contributor
My Device: Q10, 9900, Playbook
My Carrier: AT&T

You can e-mail them to yourself, transfer over USB/Wifi, or use a file sharing service such as Box, etc.  (Personally, I use the free Box service that you can download from BB AppWorld and it works quite well.)

Please see the following thread which may be helpful:

How to transfer files to and from the BB Playbook

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

DropBox works well also, you will need a diff app on playbook for it. There is a file manager app with dropbox access.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z10 & Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

knottyrope wrote:

DropBox works well also, you will need a diff app on playbook for it. There is a file manager app with dropbox access.

it is called bluebox.

Be a Shepard and not an iSheep.