Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook 32G wifi

Re: Thank you BB for destroying a FATHER'S day SURPRISE gift

I was saying no to the kudos.
Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: n/a

[ Edited ]

I haven't written any emails.

Anger? How you got anger from that I have no idea.

And I'm not defending RIM, I'm defending common sense

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

keeping secret in this day and age when pre setting up a new device is not easy, I have botched a few.

I hope he was still surprised with all the time and care you did to give an awesome present like this

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z10 & Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Mayr wrote:
I just needed to vent somewhere, so thanks for taking it.
That's all.

that is the problem.  your venting which we don't need here.  sorry for your issue but this is a support forum.   if you have an issue then contact rim directly.

Be a Shepard and not an iSheep.
New Contributor
My Device: Playbook 32G wifi

Boy, some of you guys really know how to welcome someone new! Not! Give it up already! I have. I admitted I made a mistake. At the time, late Saturday night, there was no one else to complain to that I could find. I KNOW you were support people and SUPPORTIVE people allow and SUPPORT people in their time of need, n'est-ce pas? SO I needed to Vent!! I'm sorry if I taxed your eyeballs and forced you to read my frustrated post! There is such a thing as 'ignore' you know. Thank you for your support! Geesh!
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Mayr wrote:
Boy, some of you guys really know how to welcome someone new! Not! Give it up already! I have. I admitted I made a mistake. At the time, late Saturday night, there was no one else to complain to that I could find. I KNOW you were support people and SUPPORTIVE people allow and SUPPORT people in their time of need, n'est-ce pas? SO I needed to Vent!! I'm sorry if I taxed your eyeballs and forced you to read my frustrated post! There is such a thing as 'ignore' you know. Thank you for your support! Geesh!

Some people do get worked up over rants, There is a social section you can rant in anytime you want.

Smiley Very Happy Hi and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums. Smiley Very Happy

Enjoy your stay with us!

Click for BlackBerry 101

Click for BlackBerry Tips

Videos to learn from on youtube

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook, Bold 9930
My Carrier: Verizon

You ranted and raved on a TECHNICAL SUPPORT FORUM not an EMOTIONAL SUPPORT FORUM you screwed up and vented on the wrong forum! Sorry if you screwed up but don't take it out on the people who help Blackberry users! Blackberry didnt screw up your fathers day surprise you did!

Regular Contributor
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: Virgin mobile

What a silly complaint! You could have easily set up a filter to intercept and stash any unanticipated email from RIM. So cool the comments, or blame yourself.
Highlighted
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Two PB's

Mayr wrote:
Ya, ya, okay. I was wrong. And okay I won't turn my back on RIM. Glad to hear it's a good device. Hubby is using it now. Again, thanks -some of you- for letting me vent.

That is where this thread should have ended. Second apology. Dont often get one. No point in any more revenge. Pax.

My Device:

asking to have thread locked, no more responses needed as issue was solved.