Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook / BlackBerry Bold 9780
My Carrier: Telcel

Time is not saved (Mexico City GMT-6)

When I try to set my local time the Tablet OS doesn't change it. I've tried setting up using Central Time and it seems to work, but when I restart my PlayBook the hour that it shows is again wrong.
Retired
My Device: 9000, 9500
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Time is not saved (Mexico City GMT-6)

Hello,

Do you connect your BlackBerry PlayBook to a computer or to a BlackBerry smartphone? Thank you.

-DrP

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook / BlackBerry Bold 9780

Dr_Palto, I don't understand your question.  When I set the time on my PlayBook it never saves it.  Even if I select GMT-6 old or new it always shows 1 hour less.  When I set the time to Central Time" it just last til the next reboot.  After that the time shows as at the beginning.

My Device: torch9800
My Carrier: att

Ok lo primero que tiene que verificar es que tenga la ultima version de os la cual es 1.0.5.2342 , siguente paso en la ruedita que esta arriba asegurese que es el boton del set up , ,3 vaya donde dice fecha y hora , si la opcion que dice actualizar automaticamente esta seleccionada , remover esa option y markar su hora  - 6 central y despues ponga la hora correcta , una vez salga del menu y listo

avise si le funciono

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700

Im facing the same problem. Im bridging with my BB where I think it get the timezone information from. Once I followed the instructions in spanish posted here it didnt worked for Mexico's New timezone.

any other advise is appreciatted