Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: T Mobile

Transfer Apps Between Blackberry ID's

I have just bought a PlayBook off my daughter, before I agreed to buy it I bought angry birds to 
see what it played like (as that my favourite game and the main reason I want it lol), but it was bought on her blackberry ID and when she did something to the playbook so it could be set it up for me with my new blackberry ID, angry birds dissapeared and we can't seem to get it back without having to buy it all over again.

Is there a way it can be removed from her account and transferred over to mine?

Please can you help me.
Highlighted
Forums Veteran I
My Device: PlayBook 32 & 64 GB & Torch 9860, Z30
My Carrier: Wind Mobile

Re: Transfer Apps Between Blackberry ID's

What your daughter did was do a security wipe on the PlayBook. This deleted all her files from it. Then it was setup in your name with your new BBID. You can only share Apps on playbooks with the same BBID. Using the same BBID with multiply playbooks will work but causes other problems especially with Apps such as video chat. So the best suggestion I can make is for you to purchase Angry Birds. It is not that expensive and you will be helping those who are talented enough to developed these Apps.