02-24-2012 01:15 AM
First off, AIR Browser IS NOT made by me! This is NOT AN OFFICAL PLAYLIST!
Ive been looking for a way to make a video playlist and i just found a way to make one. After downloading so many apps, if found the right app. Now i put the Video Playlist in qoutes because its not really a video playlist. Its just accessing folders and playing videos
Internet connection to download the app
Videos- Of course the ones you want to add..
Lets get started:
1. Download the FREE Air Browser( At the Appworld) and install it.
2. Connect your PlayBook to your computer
3. Go to My Computer and find your Playbook (Should be under networks or other connections or whatever). Should look like a Network Drive.
4.Double click on the playbook.
5.Navigate to your "videos" folder and open it.
6.Make a folder like you would normally make a playlist. For noobs: Right click in the empty space inside the folder and hover over New then click Make New Folder.
7. Name it and then drag and drop the videos into the folder.
7a) You can make another folder if you want to inside that folder.
8. After dragging and dropping, disconnect your PlayBook or keep it connected and tap the AIR Browser app that you installed.
9. It should like exactly the folders you saw on your computer and navigate to your folder and video.
10. Tap on the video then on the bottom left, there should be an Open button.
11. Hit that and enjoy your videos!!
You can also add your documents and organize them.. Ill probably make a video tutorial also soon or Post pictures.
Hope this helped you alot!
04-01-2012 01:17 PM