Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700, PlayBook & BlackBerry 10 user
My Carrier: Vodafone

Two work accounts

[ Edited ]

Hi!,

I have two work accounts and i want to configure both the email accounts on my PB, but i can only configure one account because of the SSL i belive , if i try adding another Work account, it will give me a warning that the another account would be delete, if i do say yes then the work accout which is already configured, it gets delted. How do i configure another account on my PB.

Thanks

Yogesh

1. If any post helps you please click the below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Two work accounts

What kind of other work account is this? Is it an additional mailbox opened with your own personal credentials? If so, the PB will not open this additional mailbox, nor will any device that uses ActiveSync.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor

Hello John,

Thanks for your reply.

I mean i have two diffrent account under one organzation, i need to configure both the accounts eg:yogesh@abc.com and other account is yogesh@xyz.com, if i configure any one account and try configuring any other account then i will have to delet any one account

2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

So, two different domains at the same company and they are totally separate accounts?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor

Yes, thats correct, and i have two accounts for the same domain as well, and another account on diffrent domain, but under one org
Guru II

I have two different MS Exchange mailboxes (different companies) and I can add those just fine. Are you using the "Work Account" or "Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync" when trying to set these up?

Contributor

[ Edited ]

No, both the accounts are on the same company with two diffrent mail box, with two diffrent domain, and yes i am trying to connect it through Active Sync.

Guru II

You might check with your IT dept. My guess is it has to do with how the accounts are set up. I have a similar problem where I can't access an additional shared mailbox on the same domain at my work. Its a limitation of ActiveSync since the same thing happens with my iPad.

Contributor

I am the only admin, and we use office 365, I believe that's something because of the blackberry balance prompting for the password, can you tell me if I don't want to  use the blackberry balance, how do I stop that so that it doesn't prompt for password on work account.

Guru II

Let me get a friend who knows more about the admin side of things to take a look at this thread.

John