Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

My Device: Blackberry Playboomk 16gb
My Carrier: Bell

USB Not Working

Hello all,

I bought the playbook 16gb about 6 months ago or less. Today, I went to plug in the USB to charge the playbook, and it physically will not go all the way into the slot. I do not see anything blocking it, and it does not go in far enough to charge. I have tested the USB with my phone, and it fits and charges fine on my phone. I tried to find out where to call/email for hardware warrenty support, but all I can find is the 90 day tech support, which I do not need. How can I get my playbook fixed?

Thank you,

Andrew

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: USB Not Working

Have you tried contacting your provider regarding this?

Ron
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up Smiley Happy

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

Developer
My Device: Z30 / PlayBook 64GB
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile UK

Re: USB Not Working

On the page with the 90 day support, there will be a telephone number for your region.

Call that number and you'll be dealt with.

Follow me on Twitter1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!