Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: Rogers

Unable to play video on Playbook from my Z10

Bros, I recently broke my Playbook out of storage to see if I could use it to watch video through my Z10.  Units are connected by bluetooth and I have no issue reading docs or listening to music but when I try to watch video I get a message that the Playbook cannot open the media files in this folder.  The video files are AVI and MP4 format.  I have tried searching APP world for something to play them but nothing worked.  I am able to play them fine on the phone but would really like to use the Playbook for easier viewing as my phone.  Playbook only has 16GB memory and my Z10 is punched up to 64GB.  This is why I must do it this way if possible.  Anyone know if there is a fix for this or is it just beyond the capability of the Playbook?

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Unable to play video on Playbook from my Z10

Blue Tooth is not fast enough to play video

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Highlighted
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Unable to play video on Playbook from my Z10

thank you