Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: playbook 64g
My Carrier: orange

Unlocking the full version of "N7player" music player on Playbook

I have recently installed the 'N7player' music player on my Playbook from the GoodEreader store.

It iis an extremely impressive app - however this is only the trial version and I can't figure out how to install the "unlocker" app to give full access.

Trying to sign up fully within "N7player", i get directed to the Google Play store, but when I click on the appropriate down load button - having logged in with a valid Gmail account, it just gives me a message saying this login ID has not been used before. I then click on "more information about this", but the information it gives is not clear.

Is there a simple way to do this - or perhaps the full version can't be downloaded on Playbook, which would be a **bleep** shame.

Any advice gratetfully received.

Thanks,

Damian

Highlighted
Forums Advisor I
My Device: BB PlayBook (32 GB Wi-Fi OS 2.1.0.1314), Torch 9810 (OS 7.1.0.746), Z10 (OS 10.3.1.1581)

Re: Unlocking the full version of "N7player" music player on Playbook

Unless you downloaded the application through the BlackBerry App World, you have to contact the vendor yourself and ask.

In this case you should go back to GoodEreader and see if they respond. Also you could see if the GoodEreader site lists the vendor email address for support. Unless the actual app vendor lists their app in the BlackBerry App World themselves (which means they took the proper steps to get it listed there (includes digitally signing the .BAR file as well as testing) then you're not going to get much help on these forums unfortunately as it's not a RIM support issue.

damianrainford wrote:

I have recently installed the 'N7player' music player on my Playbook from the GoodEreader store.

It iis an extremely impressive app - however this is only the trial version and I can't figure out how to install the "unlocker" app to give full access.

Trying to sign up fully within "N7player", i get directed to the Google Play store, but when I click on the appropriate down load button - having logged in with a valid Gmail account, it just gives me a message saying this login ID has not been used before. I then click on "more information about this", but the information it gives is not clear.

Is there a simple way to do this - or perhaps the full version can't be downloaded on Playbook, which would be a **bleep** shame.

Any advice gratetfully received.

Thanks,

Damian