Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Torch 9860
My Carrier: Fido

Updated Kindle .bar file

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find an updated Amazon Kindle .bar file for the PlayBook?

Good E-Reader has version 3.2 (http://apps.goodereader.com/playbook/playbook-android-apps/?did=179)

But it is too old to view graphic novels.

I've tried converting newer apks but they all crash shortly after I boot into them and I can't log in.

Thanks,

gajariam

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Updated Kindle .bar file

If they crash when converted then there is little you can do. We're stuck until Amazon releases a version for the Playbook.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Trusted Contributor

I used an online website to convert. I was wondering if anyone tried the offline way to do it
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

I tried converting it. No dice. You're stuck with the version from GoodReader

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Trusted Contributor

Darn.

I can't wait for BB10 on the PlayBook