Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Contributor
My Device: blackberry playbook
My Carrier: zain

Re: Upgrade 1.0.5.2342

every things its work fine with me in new update
Contributor
My Device: Playbook 32GB & Curve 8330
My Carrier: Telus

Just installed the update. Haven't noticed anything different yet. I still have my bridge icons though--in both places where they are supposed to be, same as always.
Developer
My Device: PlayBook 16GB + Z10 LE
My Carrier: UfonePK

Has anyone noticed that Pictures app is not showing images saved from other photo editing utilities?

I'm developer of EasyCrop and IdeaPad, and with latest update images saved by my apps not showing in Pictures app.

Can anyone also confirm if he also got similar issue with the latest update with any imaging utility he used?

Thanks,

// chall3ng3r //
--
- Our PlayBook Apps: IdeaPad | EasyCrop | Popcornia
- Free Icon Maker for BlackBerry PlayBook developers | 5900+ icons created and counting
- A Kudo is appreciated if you like my post Smiley Happy
- My post soveld the problem? Please click Accept as Solution.
Contributor

I have a couple images that I edited using Photo Touch Up. They still seem to be showing up okay....
New Contributor
My Device: playbook / torch / bold
My Carrier: Bell

I just completed the upgrade. No noticeable difference. everything is working, bridge, WIFI and apps. i keep checking for business apps that i would have hoped would be out of the gate such as RDP client, BES connectivity, better compatibility of apps already with the bb phones. through BES i can securely access select server directories on my bold 9700 corporate phones, but on the playbook they do not appear through the bridge yet all the email functionality does.
Contributor

FYI:
OS Version: 1.0.5.2342
Build ID: 47935
Flash Player Version: 10.2.132.0
Air Veraion: 2.5.1.388
Cryptographic Kernel Version: 5.6.0.41945

Developer
My Device: PlayBook 16GB + Z10 LE
My Carrier: UfonePK

@thuglas thanks for your reply.

I guess I need to do a wipe again... :/

// chall3ng3r //
--
- Our PlayBook Apps: IdeaPad | EasyCrop | Popcornia
- Free Icon Maker for BlackBerry PlayBook developers | 5900+ icons created and counting
- A Kudo is appreciated if you like my post Smiley Happy
- My post soveld the problem? Please click Accept as Solution.
My Device: Torch9800 & Playbook
My Carrier: Bell

updated mine today without any problems. It was nice to have an icon appear notifying me without having to go check for an os update. My bridge files were all ok and where they should be too.
I do have a problem since the last update just a few days ago. Since then and still now with this latest version I cannot view a photo sent to me by email. From the bridge email i can download the attachment on the PB click "view" it then opens the photo viewing app but never shows the image. It just shows the photo home screen with all my other photos stored on the device. I know it used to work but certainly wont now for some reason.
It,s great to see BB coming out with updates fairly often but I wonder how they do there testing sometimes.
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z10 & Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Since the update, I cannot view my messages
I get the green circle then the screen flashes grey. Any suggestions would be appreciated. reboot has been done.
Be a Shepard and not an iSheep.
Regular Contributor
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: Sprint

Just finished my update and so far looking good but still can't open pictures from phone while bridged. Not sure which update did it but the bridge browser is working alot quicker for me.