Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook 64GB

VEVO

VEVO hangs at opening screen - it has been working fine - only thing different today is that I created a playlist. Any advice?

Retired
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: VEVO

Hey ddunkdoc,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the post.

What version of BlackBerry PlayBook OS are you currently running?  Go to Options>Software Update and it will display your current version.  Also are you able to view regular YouTube videos?  Have you tried to watch vevo videos from YouTube?

I look forward to your reply.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor

Would that be 2.1 Bundle 1526? You Tube videos run very slowly (my download speed not great) and no I have not tried You Tube to view Vevo videos. Thanks.

Retired
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Thanks for the reply ddunkdoc,

I know VEVO videos are higher in quality and will require more bandwith.  I would suggest trying to connect to a different Wi-Fi network and try to stream the VEVO videos and let me know if the issue persists.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks - I have reloaded Vevo and adjusted WiFi - it works fine unless I start a playlist and then Vevo will not load again. So I guess I will avoid creating a playlist.