Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry. Play Book
My Carrier: Boost

VoICE NOTES AND CALENDER

hi, want to know how to get voice notes worki g again mic red  light is not lit up anymore. it will not record. also the calender is not working. please help!

New Developer
My Device: Dev Alpha C
My Carrier: GSM

Re: VoICE NOTES AND CALENDER

never try it.

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry. Play Book
My Carrier: Boost

I did not not get my question answered. I use voice notes quite a bit and i really need someone to help me get this fixed.

I understand you may not have used it before, but i would think you should know the product and company you are working for.  I spent a lot of money for this tablet and i use it a lot, need someone that knows the product.  Please>>>>Help>>>>    

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

[ Edited ]

that person is not an employee and neither am I

we come here to help but some people just like to get post counts up as a status symbol

first, hold power button down for 30 seconds to reboot it and see if mic comes back on

what type of account is the calendar workign with?

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V