Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Contributor
My Device: Playbook 16GB
My Carrier: MTS (Manitoba Telephone System)
Accepted Solution

What's Happened to "Favorites"?

Hi,

I just downloaded the new OS for the Playbook. Looks great for e-mail etc., but I've noticed that my "Favorites" has disappeared from my home screen. Any way to get it back? I used it more than anything. I've tried looking in "Help". At one place it talks of "managing home screen", but then says "look in the applications section" which I can't find.

I must be missing something simple.

Thanks.

John

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: What's Happened to "Favorites"?

I also had a time with that till I started moving icons around. Take two icons that used to be in favorites folder and stack on top of each other. It will open a window for you to create a name to store the two icons. You then click the create button now you will have the new folder to drop all your favorites into. I created several and have them on the top row.
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10 White, PlayBook 16g & 64g
My Carrier: ATT

So that's how you do it! Thanks Gramps. Smiley Happy
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: 3

Well I am very annoyed that I can no longer find BBC iplayer which was in my favorites. Favorites has disappeared, as you say. So to watch iplayer had to go tvia my browser to the iplayer website . 10 minutes into a a prog and problems. If froze and the message said insufficient bandwidth. It recommended downloading iplayer desktop but when I tried to do this it said computer not compatible. So how do get it back? I hope this is solvable as it came preinstalled with iplayer so where is it now? Anyone got any advice? I will seriously consider demanding my money back if I don't get it back as I am pretty sure the advertising said it had iplayer. So far I have stayed loyal, buit far from sorting out various glitches, so far I would say that things are actually worse than before OS2. Also how do.I turn off this very annoying predictive texting which wasn't there before?