Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook 16GB
My Carrier: Rogers

Where is Slideshow to Go?

After upgrading to OS 2, Slideshow to Go has disappeared. After browsing through the Forums here I see that I am not the only one with this issue.  It would be helpful if someone from RIM would comment on this. The PlayBook is supposed to be a business machine and PowerPoint is a part of that.  I like the BB Bridge remote control Presenter app but it would work a lot better if there were a Slideshow app to control.

Contributor
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: .

Re: Where is Slideshow to Go?

jimh77 wrote:

After upgrading to OS 2, Slideshow to Go has disappeared. After browsing through the Forums here I see that I am not the only one with this issue.  It would be helpful if someone from RIM would comment on this. The PlayBook is supposed to be a business machine and PowerPoint is a part of that.  I like the BB Bridge remote control Presenter app but it would work a lot better if there were a Slideshow app to control.

Slideshow is still there - the problem is there is no Icon on the Docs to go Index page.  Smiley Sad

You can load and edit Slideshow docs by opening the files via the File Manager.

Usable but not an acceptable fix when the +Slideshow icon should be part off the Docs to go app.

New Contributor
My Carrier: Orange

I have the same problem, the slideshow to go icon has dissapeared from the app and it just shows doc and excel. I hope they fix it soon. If anyone finds out how to fixit plz help. 

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Carrier: Orange

Hi everyone, i sent the playbook support an email, since they are developers and support for the playbook app and they told me: there is not option to create a PowerPoint on the tablet at this time. You can only view them. The option to create a PowerPoint will be added in future updates, but dont have a specific date for that