Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums on April 1st. BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Highlighted
Regular Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: T-Mobile
Accepted Solution

Why cant I access internet with bridge browser?

I've downloaded the bridge app for my bold 9700, and can connect to my playbook using bluetooth, but cant connect to the internet through my phone. I connect via wifi with my 9700 or Playbook no problem. My phone connects via 3G and wifi, but won't tether my playbook to the 3G net. I have T-mobile US, and do pay extra for the tethering feature.
Regular Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: Why cant I access internet with bridge browser?

ok, i found the issue didn't identify the carrier. good to go now.