Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Playbook 2
My Carrier: BT

backberry playbook7

How do I organise my personal photographs when I have uploaded them into my Blackberry Playbook ?

Also how do I create a Homepage.   Only purchased my playbook two days ago. 

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Two PB's

Re: backberry playbook7

[ Edited ]

tuppymob wrote:

How do I organise my personal photographs when I have uploaded them into my Blackberry Playbook ?

Also how do I create a Homepage.   Only purchased my playbook two days ago. 

Playbook will hold a single level of folders and display alphabetically by folder name. No other choice is available.

Best to organize copies of them in single level folders on your PC or Mac, preferably using a photo reducing program to keep them to around 200kB each.  Then drag and drop them in wifi sharing. That way you can store thousands and they still look good. I export from Aperture by project as I have Mac. Much easier than trying to move them on Playbook 

Where do you want to create a "homepage"? I don't understand the question. 

My Device: Blackberry Playbook 2
My Carrier: BT

What I mean by 'homepage'  I mean is this device like the computer can I use it like a mini computer.

First time with Blackberry, sosrry to sound so 'green'

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Two PB's

It is a mini computer, It has icons on a "desktop" or Home Screen, in fact 2, 3 or 4 home screens if you want, and you can install additional icons/programs so I guess the answer is that...

You don't have to do anything to create one as it is all there for you.