Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Contributor
My Device: playbook 16g, torch 9800
My Carrier: Bell mobility

bluethooth stereo headset problem

i just bought a sennheiser bluethooht stereo headset with mic and i paired it with the playbook and it as paired .

If i go to the bluethooth options, i see my other devices incl the headset but if i touch the heaset icon, the device properties windows appear and i see the device name, device adress but in the service i see no available services.

So the headset is not working.

I succesefully pair the headset with my laptop and with my BB 9800.

Someone have a clue?

i try to delete the device and paired it again, same result.

I have the same problem with my laptop, i see the device name, device adress but no service available.

By the way, it's a sennheiser MM200 stereo headset for music and calls

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: bluethooth stereo headset problem

bluetooth audio is not supported yet. i hope it come soon with OS 2

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Contributor
My Device: playbook 16g, torch 9800
My Carrier: Bell mobility

wtf? how can it be possible... a tablet without bluethooth audio? audio bluethooth was a good reason fpr me to buy a tablet
Highlighted
Super Contributor
My Device: PlayBook 32GB and PlayBook 16GB
My Carrier: DCI Telecom

If you got your PB recently, you are ahed of $200 compared to many of us. That said bluetooth support currently is very limited. Mouse and KB work well, but not terribly useful really. I suggest you join us and wait. It should not be too long now.