Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: Public Mobile

camera

My camera on my playbook is not working. It has all vertical lines. I am not so happy with this. BlackBerry world do you have any suggestions? I am not a happy customer!!!!

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: camera

Have you tried connecting to BB Link and reloading the Operating System (OS?) It's worth a try.

Most likely the camera module has failed. Reloading the OS can't hurt, just to be sure, though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Regular Contributor
My Device: I'm not blackberry user
My Carrier: I'm not blackberry user

Hi,

How much time you have from by the playbook, If you have warrenty than change it or repair it. After repairing once may be you will satisfied. Too many technical problems may come with brands also. but they will resolve your problem.

thanks

Techvedic

New Contributor
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: Public Mobile

How do I connect to BB link and reloading OS
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Download BlackBerry Link from www.blackberry.com/blackberrylink.  

Install it to your computer.

Connect Playbook and open Link.

There is an option in there to make a backup and also to reload the OS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!