Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Reply
Highlighted
New Contributor
Posts: 4
Registered: ‎06-27-2013
My Device: blackberry 9320
My Carrier: cell c

error 3000 and error 1001

Hi Guys

 

just purchased the bb playbook , unfortunately already experiencing problems.. on start up -i receive an error message 1001 and error 3000 , any solutions to solve this problem??? 

Thanks

Super Contributor
Posts: 275
Registered: ‎06-20-2012
My Device: Nexus6P/iPhone6 Plus
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: error 3000 and error 1001

Try the suggestions from this thread.....

 

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-PlayBook/PLAYBOOK-ERrOR-3000/td-p/2089591

Rich C (PKcable)
From Crackberry.com

If I have been helpful please click like! Use the Thumbs up icon below this message. Smiley Happy
New Contributor
Posts: 4
Registered: ‎06-27-2013
My Device: blackberry 9320
My Carrier: cell c

Re: error 3000 and error 1001

Hi
Completed the steps .. Yet still says " could not activate this tablet(1001) an unknown error has occured".
Super Contributor
Posts: 275
Registered: ‎06-20-2012
My Device: Nexus6P/iPhone6 Plus
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: error 3000 and error 1001

Try this.....

 

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-PlayBook/Playbook-initial-setup-error/m-p/1547865#...

Rich C (PKcable)
From Crackberry.com

If I have been helpful please click like! Use the Thumbs up icon below this message. Smiley Happy
New Contributor
Posts: 4
Registered: ‎06-27-2013
My Device: blackberry 9320
My Carrier: cell c

Re: error 3000 and error 1001

Still receiving error 3001
New Contributor
Posts: 4
Registered: ‎06-27-2013
My Device: blackberry 9320
My Carrier: cell c

Re: error 3000 and error 1001

Error 1001 sorry
Super Contributor
Posts: 275
Registered: ‎06-20-2012
My Device: Nexus6P/iPhone6 Plus
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: error 3000 and error 1001

Ok the next step would be a OS reload.  Unfortunately I could not find a page here listing those instructions.  I am not allowed to post 3rd party links, BUT the info is available at BB fan sites, like CrackBerry, BBOS, etc.

 

Just google (that means do an internet search) reloading playbook os

Rich C (PKcable)
From Crackberry.com

If I have been helpful please click like! Use the Thumbs up icon below this message. Smiley Happy
Forums Veteran I
Posts: 1,625
Registered: ‎02-28-2012
My Device: Two PB's

Re: error 3000 and error 1001

[ Edited ]

pkcable wrote:

Ok the next step would be a OS reload.  Unfortunately I could not find a page here listing those instructions.  I am not allowed to post 3rd party links, BUT the info is available at BB fan sites, like CrackBerry, BBOS, etc.

 

Just google (that means do an internet search) reloading playbook os


You have already posted a link for OS reload, suggesting you are googling and posting links without much actual experience of the error codes.  thanks for your efforts, but the OP is no further ahead. 

 

Thankyou for your links to Crackberry, but the Playbook forum there has descended into anarchy since blackberry have refused to comment definitely on OS10. 

 

The OP should be directed to use his 90 day support and call BB or tweet @Blackberryhelp . There are many reasons why the playbook may fail to setup with those codes,  ranging from bad wifi to server outages, to a stolen batch of playbooks that were blacklisted. 

 

EDIT Sorry, Blackberry just did definitively comment on OS10. Not getting it.  [Profanity Removed]

 

Edited content to comply withCommunity GuidelinesandTerms and Conditions of Use.

_________________________
Posts: 94,679
Likes: 24,430
Solutions: 6,357
Registered: ‎04-01-2008
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: error 3000 and error 1001


jarviser wrote:
 but the Playbook forum there has descended into anarchy since blackberry have refused to comment definitely on OS10.

Due in great part to your recent trolling, immature comments and foul language.


>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV


1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Super Contributor
Posts: 275
Registered: ‎06-20-2012
My Device: Nexus6P/iPhone6 Plus
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: error 3000 and error 1001


jarviser wrote:

pkcable wrote:

Ok the next step would be a OS reload.  Unfortunately I could not find a page here listing those instructions.  I am not allowed to post 3rd party links, BUT the info is available at BB fan sites, like CrackBerry, BBOS, etc.

 

Just google (that means do an internet search) reloading playbook os


You have already posted a link for OS reload, suggesting you are googling and posting links without much actual experience of the error codes.  thanks for your efforts, but the OP is no further ahead. 

 

Thankyou for your links to Crackberry, but the Playbook forum there has descended into anarchy since blackberry have refused to comment definitely on OS10. 

 

The OP should be directed to use his 90 day support and call BB or tweet @Blackberryhelp . There are many reasons why the playbook may fail to setup with those codes,  ranging from bad wifi to server outages, to a stolen batch of playbooks that were blacklisted. 

 

EDIT Sorry, Blackberry just did definitively comment on OS10. Not getting it.  [Profanity Removed]

 

Edited content to comply withCommunity GuidelinesandTerms and Conditions of Use.


Well pardon me for trying!

Rich C (PKcable)
From Crackberry.com

If I have been helpful please click like! Use the Thumbs up icon below this message. Smiley Happy