Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: playbook -p100-32wf
My Carrier: none

Re: error 65792 playbook 1

WTF!!!! how much time do we have to wait??????come on!
New Contributor
My Device: 16 gb playbook
My Carrier: voda

New Zealand same problem annoying Smiley Sad its an epidemic !! Why no one from BB has come on and said where working on the problem makes it worse grrrrrrrrrr.
New Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: N/A

I've just spoke to someone on the phone, from the mobile department I'm aware because apparently the Playbook support team only deal with customers by email, which takes 24-48 hours for them to reply to each mail, they said that they aren't aware of any server issues on their end, I explained to them that I'm not the only person to have this issue, that there are people from all over the world experiencing the same problem and all I was told was to wait to hear from the Playbook support team, I've now had the Playbook for a day and it's essentially a very expensive coaster..
New Contributor
My Carrier: Cogeco.ca

Amen to that It has been over 48 hours since my playbook bricked, making a good paperweight

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

(RIM) Research In Motion<---- I think they are the one who is in charge for this crappy software update support but as for now, they don't give a **bleep**! they already get our money. For me the meaning of BB is not Blackberry anymore!

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Carrier: N/A

Either way, Blackberry are running RIMs software on their technology so they should have some input on the whole situation, so disappointed at the moment, been looking forward to having one for a whole now and when I finally get one it's broken..
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

ohhh, so they are also monitoring this forum post! why is that the support group for this problem doesn't do any comment?or at least give us an adequate explanation what is the problem. Hello MOD Steve maybe you can answer some of our questions here. I've waited for at least 48 hours for the support group to reply, but no answer.

New Contributor
My Carrier: Telus

Same problem here in Mexico.  I thought it was my internet going down mid-update.  I have posted a link to this thread on Twitter for BlackberryHelp.  Hopefully someone addresses the problem soon.

New Contributor
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: BDM

the same problem Smiley Sad( waitting more 

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Playbook

Same thing with me, I live in Belgium and yesterday I tried to open my Playbook for the first time and *boom* error 65792... I contacted the support group almost 24hours ago, still nothing... Smiley Sad