Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: playbook -p100-32wf
My Carrier: none

Re: error 65792 playbook 1

Will see, if they respond, we are in the same page but if not, you know what I mean!, protest! Protest! Protest! lOL!
New Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: O2

Little info for people with this problem!

Ok. have recently just got off the phone with a few people now and have been speaking to and BB support not much help and (RIM) Research In Motion support and they directed me through to someone to help .. and i have been told that it could take upto 3-7 days before they can fix it and told me to call back "5th Feb" if the problems haven't yet been resolved. 

Sorry guy hope they can get it fixed soon since i have got the same problem now with the blackberry i bought yesterday. 

So all should be working again in a few days.

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry playbook
My Carrier: TMN

PORTUGAL - ERRO 65792

Here in portugal the same thing, hundreds of blackberry's with 65792 error.
I am sorry that a company like this doesn't solve these problems promptly ... When you ask me if the support is good will say that it is confusing, nobody knows anything and tell us they're going to give news in 15 days ...
JUST SEEN.

I'm waiting for the resolution of this problem.
Friends, do not forget to put here the reviews, how many more reviews. More quickly solve the problem.
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: N/A

Contributor
My Device: BB PB
My Carrier: Beeline

Есть тема. Попробовать решить проблему через подключение прокси сервера. Такие серверы существуют недолго. Но это сработает только при работе сервера обновления ежевик. Как бы там ни было, компания могла бы известить о возникших проблемах и сроках её разрешения......Пока печаль

New Contributor
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: 02

Re: error 65792 playbook

I have had a reply from blackberry to download the link software but its pretty much the same as desktop manager, I have had this problem for 3 days now,

my daughter forgot her password and after the ten attempts it restored it up to the point of entering my wifi which connected fine and the next step was the bloody error code (65792) could not  connect to the update server.

Hopefully it will get sorted soon,

I have replied to them telling them it didn't work so if I get a reply I will let you all know.

From United Kingdom BTW:

My Device: playbook 32gb model RDI21WW
My Carrier: rogers

same problem here from canada

New Contributor
My Device: BB playbook
My Carrier: telus

I just did a wipe of my playbook and started all over again to set it up and I got stuck at this update page and can't get past it..I need help or my DH will kill me because he can't read his books..YIKES...Woman Frustrated

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Playbook

I guess after all nothing happens and we all have to face the cosequenses.. Right? It is so unfair..

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry playbook
My Carrier: TMN

Does anyone know where are the answers to our questions?
This forum has a moderator?
Does anyone read this?

This Forum seems to be abandoned, only users register here the problems and nobody comes up with solutions.
I have sent email to the support, email to the blog, I wrote email to all points of support equipment and do not see improvements no answers ... and the problem continues. Every day I see more publications without reply.
Who knows what more can be done?

Thanked who knew answered here something to reassure us.

Thank you