Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: playbook
Accepted Solution

how to get help support when a refurbished playbook SN is linked to old owner.thanks

Solutions: 6,348
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: how to get help support when a refurbished playbook SN is linked to old owner.thanks

Serial number is linked to an old owner?

Have you tried calling PlayBook support?

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor

Re: how to get help support when a refurbished playbook SN is linked to old owner.thanks

Hello JSAnders

yes i tried , if you look on the Belgian http://be.blackberry.com/ site it will send you to a phone number 080077980 and it will ask you on which language you want (dutch,french;english) and when i choose the option "problem on playbook" the line is cut...(tried all otpions and line is always cut).

there is no email address or other way than to insert the serial number and theemail address of the old owner...

thanks for your help

have you called that number?

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor

yes yes 

and the only way to get through is by giving a ticket number that i have to create using my SN number and i can't because it requests also the email of the old owner which i do not know so i'm stuck ;-)

snif....

thanks

Use your own email , not that of an old owner.

Your own BlackberryID email address

Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor

Hello 

putting my personnal Blackberry email i get this message

"This email address does not match the registration email address, please try again."

As i mentionned my playbook is refurbished so the Serial Number is linked to the old owner of the tablet....
so how can i get in contact with the customer service of Blackberry other than the web site or the phone in belgium...
is there an email address where i can mail them or a physical address?
thanks

Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64
My Carrier: Rogers

gpizzi69 wrote:

Hello 

putting my personnal Blackberry email i get this message

"This email address does not match the registration email address, please try again."

As i mentionned my playbook is refurbished so the Serial Number is linked to the old owner of the tablet....
so how can i get in contact with the customer service of Blackberry other than the web site or the phone in belgium...
is there an email address where i can mail them or a physical address?
thanks

Have you tried to just reload the OS and start all over with the settings, and from there you can input you own BBID

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin
New Contributor

Hello I can't because i can't recharge it and i do not even get anymore the red or any other color led....

the PB is dead and i'm trying to send it to repair at BB belgium but the only way is via their web site http://be.blackberry.com/customer-service/contact-us.html or phone 800-77-980

but by phone you need to pre-register via the web site for a ticket.

that i cannot do because you need to enter the Serial number and the email but as this is a refurbished it's still liked to the old email adrress owner.

so who can give me an email address for the Belgian Support center of BlackBerry in Belgium.

Thanks

I honestly don't know how you change that warranty registration email.

Knowledge Base Updates