Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Contributor
My Device: blackberry playbook
My Carrier: zain

my playbook

my appworld not work it was work but now no its show your countery not avalible, i am from bahrain and should support for appworld.
when i ised bbm in my playbook its alwayes docunect.
we need arabic keybord.
thanks a lot
Contributor
My Device: Playbook 32GB & Bold 9700
My Carrier: MTN

Re: my playbook

If appworld is not available in your country, why don't you go to appworld from your playbook browser and use an anonymizer website so that your country IP address will not show.

There are various anonymizer websites online; Google "Anonymizer" or "Hide my IP Address", open any of the websites and type in the URL of appworld in the anonymizer page, it will asign an IP from another country to you and u will be able to access appworld.

I hope this works for you

Jerome
----
If a post was helpful, please click the kudos star button below it.
If a post solved the problem you raised in your thread, click on 'Accept as Solution'.
Contributor

but its was work, and its available in my country!!!!!!!!
and also what about my bbm its always doscunoct, and when arabic keyboard available
thanks alot
Contributor

I dont know when arabic keyboard will be available but for your BBM disconnection, you un-install the bridge application from your BlackBerry and download/install the latest one.

You will need to be able to open appword before you can download the bridge application so i hope you can open appworld on your BlackBerry. If you can't, open www.bind2.com in your browser and type/paste the appword URL in the middle of the website (there is a space there) and click GO. This will also work for your Playbook.

Appworld URL: http://us.blackberry.com/apps-software/appworld/

Anonymizer URL: www.bind2.com

Jerome
----
If a post solved the problem you raised in your thread, click on 'Accept as Solution'.
Contributor

its not way to solve the proplem its not work in my blackberry smart phone and playbook it was working fine but not now, so plz you have to solve this very quick
thanks a lot
Contributor

i need help, i do fectorey sitting and i lost my apps and now i cant enter appworld, wich kined of support blackberry give, i am not the only one have this proplem many pepole have the same, how we can enjoy our pb without apps, i think i do ronge when i choice pb thier is many such as i pad or galaxey
Highlighted
Contributor

Aleid did you try the method i described in my last post above? Don't assume it will not work until you have tried it.

Alternatively, go to appword directly and download the apps you want if the appworld on your device is not working http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/

You can also delete the appworld icon on your playbook and BB, download a new one and re-install.

Try all these options and get back to me.

Jerome
----
Contributor

i try every thing, but its was work in last two days and now again not work its rellay bad i can used my pb well, i am rellay sad, and i thing i take the roung disction when i buy pb, you hqve to solve your proplems thier is many tablit in market , still no arabic keybord app world not work well its too bad

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

I do see your country being supported.

http://www.blackberry.com/app_includes/devicesoftware/appworld/appworld_availability_en.html

Possible your ISP is going from another country?

goto

http://whatismyipaddress.com/

that should tell you some info

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Contributor

no its shown bahrain, as i tolad you some time works and many times not work, this proplem from blackberry side, so you have to solve this big proplem, and i say agian we need arabic keybord,as i know arab counteries its big market for blackberry