Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

jie
Visitor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Blackberry

need help! my BB Playbook stuck on welcome screen after several hours of charging :(

hi!

please could someone help me?

the other day i was browsing the web on my BB Playbook then battery was drained, so i let it be then on the next morning, charge it using the charger that comes with the device, but after several hours when i turn it on, it is only stuck on the welcome screen with the "BlackBerry Playbook" name and with these different lights...tried doing some of the tips which i have read through the net, like, hold press the switch button on top, red light flash then green light, but nothing happens...i've been trying it for almost 2 days...please help?

Highlighted
Forums Veteran I
My Device: PlayBook 32 & 64 GB & Torch 9860, Z30
My Carrier: Wind Mobile

Re: need help! my BB Playbook stuck on welcome screen after several hours of charging :(

Try the three button reset. Hold down the Power button and both volume buttons at the same time for 15 seconds, release and wait one minute. Then hold down the Power Button until the red light flashes on. Release the button and allow PB to reboot. It is restarts, recharge for several hours. Not a good idea to let the battery run out.