01-13-2013 03:43 AM
Hello,everyone！ help me，please! at first My playbook stuck on the logo picture “blackberry playbook”, then I passed DM upgrade, but the upgrade failure, playbook completely no electricity. I by connecting the charger, every 5 minutes to discontact and then contact to charger, make it back to light, still stuck on the logo picture“blackberry playbook”. But at that time I shut down later, my playbook charges with charger directly or every 5 minutes off a method, but can not make the playbook light. Seek help. Thank you！
01-13-2013 04:04 AM - edited 01-13-2013 02:43 PM
I think you might have to provide a little more information so people can help you on this problem. For example:
1. What are you using to charge your PB? Are you using the original BLACKBERRY charger that came in the box, used with the MICRO-USB port --- or are you using a RAPID CHARGER where the BBPB sits on it and uses the 3-pin charging port?
2. How long did you charge it for?
3. Did you let the charge continue for a few hours or did you interrupt it by turning on the PlayBook?
4. Is this the original boot-up or have you been using your BBPB for some time?
5. Are you aware of the fact that the BBPB takes a long time (quite a few minutes but no more than 5 minutes) to boot up into the HOMESCREEN? While it is booting up, the words "BlackBerry PlayBook" will stay on the screen for quite some time, a few minutes at least. While these words are on the screen, the background changes colour, telling you that it is still booting up (still working away). This doesn't mean it is "stuck".
Give it a good charge with the ORIGINAL CHARGER THAT CAME IN THE BOX --- charge for 12 hours before doing anything more, for now. Do not use the MICRO-USB cable to your computer to charge it (it is not powerful enough to give the PlayBook a proper charge). Then try the power button --- only after charging for 12 hours.