Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520 & playbook
My Carrier: Aircel

playbook charger

am from chennai,india.AM LOOKING FOR A NEW PLAYBOOK CHARGER AS I HAVE LOST IT,HAVE BEEN CALLING ALL THE REDINGTON DEALERS AND SERVICE BUT THEY SAY ,THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY,PLEASE HEP ME SORTING THE ISSUE...

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: playbook charger

Hi drdev,

Check the below link with BlackBerry store location in Chenni: http://www.grotal.com/Chennai/Blackberry-Store-C47/

You can also try online stores because at times they cheaper then physical store.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520 & playbook
My Carrier: Aircel

Have tried all these shops and dealers but none of them have it Smiley Sad
Trusted Contributor
My Device: BB Playbook
My Carrier: MTS

You can use any micro usb cable to charge it from your pc (may not work) or usual USB wall charger

Please click the Thumbs Up icon if this comment has helped you! If your issue is resolved, please click the solution button on the resolution!

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

drdev wrote:
Have tried all these shops and dealers but none of them have it Smiley Sad

Try http://www.amazon.com. They have all the thinks that you're looking for. But I'm not sure whether they ship to India or not...even if they do shipping cost will be higher. You can also consider shipping to friend/relative address in US/UK and then ask them to ship it to India.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit