Well here's my problem . I just got my playbook a week ago and didn't really try the camera until today but when i used the camera , i could see a lot of red , blue and green pixels instead of the normal colour of say ... a background . It is more evident on a darker surface than on a lighter one . Yes there are loads of them . Even when recording videos , you can still see these rbg pixels .
not only that , the every pixels on my camera seem to constantly reappear and disappear very quickly like as if its flashing . I don't know if its my eyes but my brother sees it as well and i dont see it on a 2 mega pixel iphone 3g camera . it is like as if there are too many pixels . but turning down the quality (aspect ratio for pics / no. of p for video) only reqlly reduces the quality but the pixels are still "flashing" and i see a lot of rbg pixels .
could it be that i have a model with a defective camera ? or is it supposed to be like this ? i would show you some pictures if they allowed me to upload attachments ...
a few other general qns
1) is the responsiveness of a website based on how fast my connection is ? cause i do frequently have a lot of lag browsing youtube on the browser . not only that , the responsiveness of the browser is not as good as when scrolling around on the home screen (where it shows you all the apps)
2) is there an auto correct for typing coming soon ? honestly , i cant type as fast on the playbook than i can on my ipod because it doesnt have the auto correct feature .
3) my browser occasionally show me some network error (cant remember whats it called , when you want to look for something, it doesnt want to show itself ...) even though im connected to wifi and i need to refresh multiple times before it works again .
4) why is it that when i check my internet speed , it always says 11 mbps ? is it capped or something ? or is that really my internet speed ? it doesnt seem to change no matter where i go .
5) do you think there is a possibility to run java based apps on the internet like games in the future ?