Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Visitor
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: t mobile

totally locked out of my playbook

i was trying to upload a photo from my playbook to the computer and it asked me to register with blackberry desktop. it asked me for my password which i entered and knew it was correct, but it kept on saying wrong password and finally closed down my playbook. i unplugged it and it has now gone to back set up but will not connect to my internet as it is saying the password is wrong. ive managed to connect using bt hotspots and am trying to complete setup but when i get to the agreement page it is saying unable to display blackberry id agreement please select your country and language and try again. there are no countries to select and i cant get any further does anyone know what i can do please thanks

Highlighted
Forums Veteran III
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: totally locked out of my playbook

Try the resolutions here:

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/viewdocument.do?externalId=KB26582&sliceId=2&cmd=displayKC&d...