Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

nb1
New Contributor
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: orange

Re: wif problemsi

Hi Lost in space.  So happy it worked, you are brilliant.  So far so good

Forums Veteran I
My Device: PlayBook 32 & 64 GB & Torch 9860, Z30
My Carrier: Wind Mobile

Re: wif problemsi

It's Lost_at_Sea. That is great, keep those instructions handy. Since it worked fir you can you mark it as Problem Solved.
nb1
New Contributor
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: orange

Re: wif problems

Hi, Lost at sea, sorry about lost in space.  Guess I was for a mo. lol.  I am having same problem again with my Blackberry.   have tried rebooting playbook deleting saved networks and in putting all the info again, includng checking the boxes that say auto obtain ip address and allow inter access point handover but every time it just crashes and says unable to connect wifi try again HELP!!!!!!!!! 

p.s am going to bed as its 11pm and I have to be eary fr work.  So hope you can help me again.  I have no idea why this is happening it is so frustrating.  Thank heavens for my pc

Forums Veteran I

Do a reboot of your router. Then try it and let me know if it works or not. Reply on Friday.
Highlighted
Forums Veteran I

If the above does not solve your problem, go into the Wifi settings on the PlayBook. It will list available and Saved Networks . Delete all your Saved Networks. Reboot the PlayBook then re-enter your Network Data. Since you can access numerous Hotspot access points, it may have saved so many, it is causing problems.