Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Push Development

Contributor
My Device: balck berry 9550
My Carrier: sim

ERROR: Unauthorized to communicate with the PPG at URL:

i have install the black berry push sdk and i put the tomcat in server with real ip and i used the simple sample-push-initiator and i register it in the device and it register successfully but the problem when i try to send push notification from the tomcat server with the sample-push-initiator i get an error

ERROR: Unauthorized to communicate with the PPG at URL: https://pushapi.eval.blackberry.com/mss/PD_pushRequest with username: xxxxxxxx and and password:xxxxxxxxx

can anyone help me with this situation how i can resolve it why this error thx on advance

Contributor
My Device: device field.
My Carrier: device field.

Re: ERROR: Unauthorized to communicate with the PPG at URL:

Hi could please telme how you done the registration with device. I mean what are the values you submitted . My question is that user name and passworword you entered your oqn or using the email credentials. I got strucked here with registration , I got error like response code 26001 . Authorization failed with user name and password. Please help out from this .