Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Push Development

New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Re: General question about Push without BES/BIS

Thank you anyway for the nice chat Smiley Wink
Super Contributor
My Device: *
My Carrier: No Carrier

Me too its very nice to talk with you. I hope my language will be polied and dont use any rash words for hurting you. If you need any other help except Development then please dont hasitat. You can foolow me on skyep too. Check my profile.

Thanks

Take care have a nice and blessed day

New Developer

Your english is brilliant, as I can say this as a non-native english speaker Smiley Happy
But do you know in which section of this forum I could post my question (see above) where only developer answer?
I don't want to waste the time of people who don't know about it...
Super Contributor

Thanks for your kind appreciations. But i think i am not perfect in english as you are but after all thanks. You can post on typical in development section. Where only developers are replying to you.

Remeber few things before posting

1.   Try to give the idea for the reader using the subject. That if it is brief and to the point then the concern reader will reply. In general discussion every body envolves including those who do not know any thing just like me.

2.  In the detail area post short but brief. Thats because the irrelivent persons wont reply you because when they read they donot understand and so they refuse to reply only sensable persons will give you idea and suggestions.

3.  If you talk perfectly professional then most people will reply you are professional.

take care need any help let me know

New Developer

I have the hunch, that I won't get any answer from a developer, when I use the magic word "anworm" ;-)
Super Contributor

Dont worry. Please search on the forum for deveoplemt. There check there porfile. The most senior porson is that who post greater and he has soutions provided too and also owned many kudos. Then ask him your question. If you find some one then try to tell him your question using screen shots. Thats the only way means searching is nessearry hear.

New Developer

In another forum I learned, that there are application with hidden processes. You can not view them until you install e.g. this app:

http://www.getempower.com/task-manager-hidden-process-viewer-blackberry.php

I bought it (3 daller only) and guess what?
WhatsApp is running a hidden process in the background. Only with this app I could see it.
Now I know a bit better about BB-Push and not-Push techniques.
Super Contributor

Thats very great man you are a real software engineer and true developer. I really impressed about your searching.

Have a nice day man take care. if you need any other help then please let me know.

Its very nice to talk you.

Contributor
My Device: 9300
My Carrier: Vodafone

I see till the end nobody told you how to check current processes or memory in use. You need to go to in blackberry OS6  >options> devices>applications management> you will see the list of app installed. Now you can use your optical trackpad to see the cpu usage and  applications running in the background.

You are correct Whatapp is like real PIM services which is always connected to the server on or off and recieved messages for you. It runs in background even if it is not running...

OK tell me what you used service books of Anworm dont you think it can have virus or bug which can be transmitted to your phone? i know it is successful for many like you but what is there is hidden infection which can give you a bigger loss than a cost of a BIS data plan?

Highlighted
New Developer

Thank you for your a little bit late reply Smiley Wink

But I quit BlackBerry in the meantime, I am on Android, so I am not anymore interested into this problem.