Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Push Development

New Contributor
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: Unkown yet

Production credentials registration form

I registered to get push evaluation credentials. Now we are ready to go into production. Seems that that we need to register for production credentials. On the production registration page it asks for the eval application id which is fine but it doesn't ask for the ip address. The ip address I used for the eval registration will not be the same for production. What do I do in this situation ?

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Production credentials registration form

You should email devsupport or appworldsupport to change your registered IP. Smiley Happy

Btw, are ur application able to receive pushes via eval service? Can I ask some snippet of your push listener code? I don't use exactly the same as the sample code provided in BPSS.

I extracted the code from the sample code but It didn't work.

New Contributor
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: Unkown yet

Yes I am able to receive push messages via the eval service without any problems. I used the code from the sample client app without any changes - it worked for me...

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Okay, thanks for the answer. To change IP in production credentials, you should email RIM. Smiley Happy

New Contributor
My Device: Non Blackberry User
My Carrier: Reliance

Hi..am using the eval service url for like 1 month now... can i change the eval url to production url after registering for production url without waiting for the trail peroid to expire(within 4 months of trial peroid). 

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Shashant wrote:

Hi..am using the eval service url for like 1 month now... can i change the eval url to production url after registering for production url without waiting for the trail peroid to expire(within 4 months of trial peroid). 

Yes

Garett
@garettBeuk
--
Goodbye everybody!