Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Push Development

Regular Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Push Messages Not Delivered Anymore.. However setup seems okay.. It worked before.

Yeah, so the push data is definitely making it to your device. Somewhere along the way the message is getting lost.

I am not sure what to suggest. I assume there is nothing in the logs on the device to give you a clue?

Try to re-set the device?

Try to re-register the app?

Try to re-install the app?

Developer
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: Push Messages Not Delivered Anymore.. However setup seems okay.. It worked before.

I got the same problem here with Push essentials eval.

No pushes work any more since 06.02

Is there any chance to contact RIM via mail?

Contributor
My Device: multiple devices
My Carrier: multiple simcards

So now i dont even see the arrow indicators anymore.... Cmo'n RIM please reply.... How can we work on this if its doesnt work?

I'm located in the Netherlands.. maybe that helps to solve the problem?

I'm now trying t he PushClientDemo as provided by the push sdk. Hope this one works... 

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: C4MPROD

Hello, we're still experiencing the same problem.

We can also see the arrows on top right corner of the phone when we send the push message, but the application doesn't catch the push message any more.

This was working very well before, we've not changed our client nor server codes.

We're located in France and Germany. Maybe this is a european problem?

Regards

Developer
My Device: Z10

Germany here, too.

But I don't see the arrows, there seems nothing to be delivered any more.

Best regards,

Bullety

New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Isn't anyone from RIM is reading this forum? At least a message like: "We know of this problem and are working on it." would be nice. @RIM: Is anyone reading this?
Contributor

So again no reply..... Still not working

Contributor

I tried the PushClientDemo from RIM itself:  it does not work.... so RIM why is the eval server not working... why are push messages not delivered anymore.

Do you want us to develop nice apps for blackberry? Please help us then...

New Contributor
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: airtel

please reply for that ,I also facing same issue ,In server side application got message as "The request has been accepted for processing.".  And in device side log can't see any error,it says satrted listening...and I can see the arrow appears frequently on right top corener.

Contributor
My Device: Curve 8900

Same here on eval services.

Since June 2nd no push messages make it on the device - on server side everthing seems to be ok.

On some devices we get the communication arrows, some devices simply do nothing ...

Unfortunately I don't have my production credentials yet, has anyone else tested the production services?