Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Push Development

New Developer
My Device: Torch
My Carrier: Developer

Push Notification Issue

Hi Hello,I am Devoping BES Push Notification App ,

For push  checking  am checking in simulator ,push data from java class(Server) to device(Client).

My problem is mentioned below,

If I push something from server then it is working fine in OS4.6 (i.e8350,8200) simulators and also in the JDE defined simulator(Now am using JDE6.0,so that jde simulator is 9800).In these push is working fine even i didnt open application once also.

But If I push something to other simulators (i.e any OS5.0 simulators and above) it is not working.If I push after opening application its working fine.But didnt work fine without opening application.

this is the data in 9300.bat file.

@echo off
fledge.exe /app=Jvm.dll /handheld=9300 /session=9300 /app-param=DisableRegistration /app-param=JvmAlxConfigFile:9300.xml /data-port=0x4d44 /data-port=0x4d4e /pin=0x2100000A

Anything I have to append here,Request  you help please.

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Push Notification Issue

maybe these files are out of date

KB13589 - How to update the device.xml and vendor.xml files

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Highlighted
New Developer
My Device: Torch
My Carrier: Developer

Re: Push Notification Issue

Hi am testing it in simulator ,without using BES .Instead of that I am push message to device through java class(server)