Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Push Development

Contributor
My Device: Bold
My Carrier: Indonesia

Re: [Push Service Register] Server Certificate always perform when register..

Thanks for your response.. I already got the problem, it's because my connection to BIS is get request time out..

After I can connect to BIS and try to push again, I got successfuly push to device...

Developer
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Ok, perfect.

Please mark the solution.

Contributor
My Device: Bold
My Carrier: Indonesia

Okey, thanks for your help^^..

I will write the solution.. To solve this certificate problem, I use a new keystore to extend the expired server certificate but the certificate still untrusted because it must be sign with CA ( Certificate Authority ) in my opinion... So the Server certificate still pop out at the first time, but after I continue and accept it as trusted, its gone until now^^...

And for bad response 404 that I got, its because my PPG address not write correctly... That's not because the server certificate...

Thank you.. Sorry if my grammar is bad^^..

Highlighted
Visitor
My Device: blackberry 9700
My Carrier: mtn

The solution has something to do with clearing your cache on your browser, using network time on time setting e.t.c. But I can't find the page where I found that the last time. Blackberry should give us a solution or something. The problem is irritating!