Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Rogers

Auto Copy on Q10

I have just been told after spending hours switching from a Bold 9900 to a Q10 that auto copy is not a feature in e-mail...unless you are a BEZ user.  Is there a workaround?  How can BBerry not offer this when all Apple devices do?

Help me if you can...

Thanks

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV

Re: Auto Copy on Q10

cynthiapeter wrote:

How can BBerry not offer this when all Apple devices do?

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Apple devices don't offer NFC or HDMI out or a large screen or a central hub from which to receive and reply to messages or a battery that lasts all day under heavy use or a browser that supports Flash or an LED light that flashes when you receive a message (despite the LED being present) or a phone that will compress your data by as much as two-thirds as with pre-BB10 phones.

Just wanted to point that out.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
My Device: Q10

Re: Auto Copy on Q10

Understood but most software developers do not drop functionality.  This has been available on BB since its inception.  Now to drop functionality is bizarre.

Does anybody know a workaround?