Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Q10
My Carrier: Alfa LB

BBM for Q10 (fix ASAP)

BBM not available for Q10

Please fix this problem, its a shame not to have bbm on Q10 & Q5 !

This problem is shown on all the Q10 and Q5 !

Web BlackBerry World

Even on the web you can see this problem

all the Q10 users are suffering and this is not the right deal to switch for a Q10 !

So please fix this problem

Disappointed Q10 User

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH505), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: BBM for Q10 (fix ASAP)

Hello,

Via the Web Portal, please check the other items...Supported Carriers and Supported Countries, specifically. You must meet ALL conditions for eligibility for BBM.

And to answer your question...no...all Q10 users are not suffering this

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Q10
My Carrier: Alfa LB

You're wrong ! You can check the web store of BlackBerry world and under the "supported device" tab, u can be sure that only the Z10 is mentionned, not the Q10 neither the Q5 ! That's why I'm here to spot this flaw !
Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH505), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Goodness! Such a reaction! Are you having a bad day or something? Or, perhaps do you not understand your audience here? It seems like you are wanting to make some kind of formal report of your issue, and have arguments with BlackBerry folks about it. If such is the case, then you are wrong! For this site is purely a user-to-user community, not a channel for any formal communications with, support from, nor escalations to BlackBerry for any purpose whatsoever.

I'd love to double check BBWorld for you, but at present, the web portal is not available to me (it's been a problem, off and on, for a few days now). All I can tell you is that on my Q10, I have BBM installed and running just fine...although, now that I review MyWorld on my Q10, I indeed see as you see "Unavailable for this device", which indeed is inaccurate.

Let us hope that BlackBerry is aware of this situation and working diligently to resolve it.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: T-Mobile

[ Edited ]

It's the same on my Q10. BBM is installed and works. But BB World says not available for your device. So I can't get updates.

According to the web site, my country and provider are supported.

The app Smart Tags also shows not available.