Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
My Device: Q 10
My Carrier: T MOBILE USA

BIG PROBLEMS WITH Q 10 AND NEW OPERATIVE SOFTWARE 10

DEAR RIM,BLACKBERRY COMPANY for me blackberry is only phone which had sense to work as business tool! BUT WHT U DID WITH NEW Q10?? 1) MOUSE.. first u should go back to wheel, who was much more handyer and had clicks! but ok,even normal mouse on TORCH is ok, BUT WITHOUT MOUSE! SORRY? it is much much more difficult to navigate and hit with finger different points of screen 2) COPY PASTE: guys, thx to mousee copy paste was easy..NOW IS NOT EASY 3) "FORWARD AS" FUNCTION: but for what in this world u turn off this function??NOW I CANT FORWARD MY TEXT AS PIN,OR MY EMAIL AS PIN! WHYYYSmiley Sad(( 4) EMAILING PICTURES: but how is possible that blackberry after all this year turn off feature which PERMIT TO CHOOSE SIZE OF EMAILING JPG FILE!!! but how is possible such a thing? 5) SYNCH!!! BLACKBrry LINK, 10OS IS NOT SINCRONISING MY NEW OUTLOOK ON WINDOWS 8...simple as that..and i cant put my 5000 contact..WHAT I DO? 6) TO UNLOCK DEVICE... onTORCH: u just start to type password, on Q10 u must to wake up phone,move a screen, and then type: ONE MOVE MORE, why? 7) HUB... it is worst then TORCH, on TORCH i had ICONS ON ALL MY ACCOUNTS ON MY HOME SCREEN, WITH BETTER SIZE, AND I COULD CHOOSE WHICH ONE TO PUT AND IN WHICH ORDER..on HUB I CANNOT DO IT....and HUB is too small icons,always i have to recall with my finger and then scroll down...MORE MOVES,LESS OPTIONS,NOT GOODSmiley Sad(( 8)SCREEN: of course too small, u guys u were supposed to make PHYSICAL KEY BOARD PHONE WITH BIIGER SCREEN OR SLIDE AGAIN..CANT B SOME GUY FROM LA MAKE "TYPO" INVENT with your keyboard and you didnt come up to this idea: GIVE ME Q 30 WITH POSSIBILITY TO LOCK IN PHYSYCAL KEYBOARD..of course with OS who has all what 0S10 killed.. 9) BATTERY could b better, same as on torch,1 day,maybe even less then torch 10) SOUND FANTASTIC,SPEAKER PHONE FANTASTIC, THIS IS MY BLACKBERRY 11) KEYBOARD E X C E L L E N T! PORSHE DESIGN FANTASTIC, CANT B BETTER 12) EARPHONES: FANTASTIC, this LITTLE RING OF GUM TO KEEP INSIDE EAR. F A N T A S T I C!! 13) SKYPE FANTASTIC FEATURE, FINALLY VIDEO IN BLACKBERRY 14) BLACKBERRY MAPS MUST IMPROVED, i need TRANSPORTATION feature, and possibility to keep names of streets big font, not no matter how much i zoom in, names of streets always small what to do? i have now 2 Q10 home, i would like to give it back to RIM, if they want to refund me, good, if not not. BUT I DONT WANT THIS Q10 ANYMORE, I CANT USE ITSmiley Sad(..i bought on AMAZON NEW SLIDING TORCH FOR 150 DOLLARS WITH MOUSE, WITH OLD 7 OS, AND IM HAPPY. BUT MY HEART IS CRYING SEEING WHAT SAMSUNG OR APPLE R DOING. so please, do something, if not, im afraid in septembar i go to FIRST PHONE WITH 5 INCHES SCREEN WHO WILL HAVE PHISICAL KEYBOARD TO ATTACH..hopefully will b Q30 but with new better version of OS LOOKING FORWARD
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: BIG PROBLEMS WITH Q 10 AND NEW OPERATIVE SOFTWARE 10

You already posted this mess of a paragraph (I use that term loosely) and nobody could read it the first time. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Highlighted
Forums Advisor III
My Device: Passport & PlayBook
My Carrier: Bell

Re: BIG PROBLEMS WITH Q 10 AND NEW OPERATIVE SOFTWARE 10

Truly hard to read!