Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

Highlighted
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Vodafone Romania

Birthdays details attached to contact`s details

I am using a BB Q10 and i have one question: I tried to add a field - birthday - to one of my friends contact. After that i put in, his birth date details but this information didn`t appear in the my calendar on the date his birthday should be. I tried same thing on a BB Z10 and it works perfect. Is this a software problem? or is there something more I should do? I would also like to mention that both the Q10 and Z10 had the software 10.1.0.4181.

Thanks 

Alin Muresan
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Dev alpha B, BB Playbook
My Carrier: Airtel

Re: Birthdays details attached to contact`s details

hi AlinM

first of all welcome to community forum..Smiley Happy it seems to be software problem it does not synchronize your data correctly

.try after restart the device or it doesn't  work you may finally done security wipe..

Thank you

with regards

@d 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(like ) the post if you want to give thank's to some one 

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Dev alpha B, BB Playbook
My Carrier: Airtel

problem related Camera of dev alpha B

hello

In my dev alpha device when i starts the camera it cannot be started instead it display a message.i am attach 

one image .if some one have same problem then please reply me soon

Camera problem