Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Q10

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: SK Telecom

BlackBerry Q10 G-Mail Sent mail not showing on blackberry

[ Edited ]

Sent messages from my gmail account on the computer, do not show up on my Q10.

I was using Blackberry 9900 with BIS before. And it was showed up when I sent an email from computer or laptop.

And now I'm using BlackBerry Q10. The problem is that SENT messages from my gmail account on the computer or laptop, do not show up on my BB Q10.  So I have tested with other gmail account. But other gmail account works good. It is syncing perfectly even if I sent an email with my laptop.  But the gmail account which I used with BB 9900 is not showing on BB at all. Are there anyone who has this kind of problem? Please let me know how can I solve this matter.  

Thanks in advance....

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Z10 + Q10

Re: BlackBerry Q10 G-Mail Sent mail not showing on blackberry

from settings>accounts>gmail >edit account
stroll down till end
click edit folder settings
on the first line Sync all Email Folders, click tab to on
Contributor
My Device: Simulator
My Carrier: Simulator

i totally agree to your problem.

The problem is that SENT messages from my gmail account on the computer or laptop, do not show up on my BB Q10.  So I have tested with other gmail account. But other gmail account works good. It is syncing perfectly even if I sent an email with my laptop.  But the gmail account which I used with BB 9900 is not showing on BB at all. Are there anyone who has this kind of problem? Please let me know how can I solve this matter.

New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: EE

This does not resolve the issue.
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: SK Telecom

[ Edited ]

I have already tried this.... but I think it is not the solution. Because every email show twice....  So I have checked other email account setting. Other one(checked folder to sync) has SENT folder and it is checked with de-activated gray mark. and I cannot check or change it at all. The one has problem also has SENT folder but it is NOT checked with de-activated gray mark. I think this is the problem. And if I can change this then I could solve this matter but I don't know how at the moment.... 

Visitor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Has anyone solved this yet? I think the issue is down to having (years ago) connected Outlook via IMAP to my Gmail account. On my Q10, the Drafts/Sent folders are impossible to tick for sync, but I have several [Google Mail] prefixed folders, including 'Sent Items' - but if I sync that, BB10 thinks they're just normal mails not Sent ones so they still don't show up as Sent. So that's not the answer.

I have 2 other Gmail accounts and both sync fine on my Q10, including Sent (which I can tick/untick no problem in the sync settings). Neither of those accounts list any [Google Mail] (or [Gmail] as some other people seem to have) folders.

This has to be some kind of bug in BB10?