07-22-2013 07:21 PM - edited 07-22-2013 07:32 PM
I have numerous contacts where there are 2 mobile nos.
After syncronisation with the PC Mobile 2 vanishes.
Pls can someone tell me why?
and what i shoud do to rectify it?
07-26-2013 09:43 AM - edited 07-26-2013 09:45 AM
Thank you for your question regarding the issue you are experiencing with the Mobile 2 field when synchronizing your BlackBerry Bold smartphone.
Please follow the below steps:
1. Plug the BlackBerry smartphone into the PC with BlackBerry Desktop Software installed.
2. Launch BlackBerry Desktop Software.
3. Select Organizer.
4. Click on Configure... next to Contacts.
5. Choose your selected settings for first time synchronization, if this is not your first time synchronizing and you are satisfied with the settings continue to step 6.
6. Select Advanced...
7. Select the Fields tab.
8. Scroll down the list until you locate Mobile Phone 2.
9. Put a check in the box to the left of Mobile Phone 2.
10 Click the drop down on the same line and choose the desired field that was identified in Step 1.
11. Select OK at the bottom right of the Window.
12. Once again select OK at the bottom right of the Window.
13. Click on Sync Organizer at the bottom right to start the synchronization process.
Test synchronization once again and let us know if the same issue occurs.
Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp
Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!